Circuit Development Analogue and Digital
Whether it is a new development, redesign, troubleshooting or the transfer of an existing circuit diagram into a new PCB program - we analyze your requirements and invent possible solutions. We explain the advantages and disadvantages of the solution paths and prepare the successful completion of the assembly development with appropriately structured circuit diagrams. Designing, calculating and simulating the digital and analog circuits is an intensive process with the goal of developing functional circuits. The components used are checked for availability and cost during the design process.
Analogue and Digital Circuit
Analogue circuit development is also essential for current assemblies. Pironex develops analogue and digital circuits according to your individual requirements and puts our know-how of many years into the conception and dimensioning of analogue circuit parts. No matter if you already have a concrete idea of your electronic product or just a rough idea, pironex will work out cost-optimized solutions for you and will simulate the circuit parts and check them for deviations.
The scope of analogue circuit technology includes modules and circuits for processing analog signals. These are value and time continuous signals in the device network. The objective of ensuring the highest signal accuracy in terms of signal shape and time deviation can be achieved by having low or no tolerance ranges when selecting the analog components.
Scope of Work: Analogue Circuit Design
- Development of analogue signal pre-processing
- Signal conditioning in the measurement path
- Calculation and design of analogue filters
- Design and test of MOSFET FET circuits
- Integration of AD converter interface
- Signal adjustment of the measurement signals
Design of Digital Circuits
The peripheral circuit components for the intended device are designed following the selection of the microcontroller or processor based on performance, cost, and voltage supply. The generated circuit components are replicated by electronics engineers using appropriate simulation tools.
- Design of the digital power supply with the appropriate voltage levels
- Selection and integration of the appropriate micro-controller
- Design of multi-core processor systems (ARM, RISC)
- Digital interfaces (serial bus systems, parallel bus systems, IOs, galvanically isolated IOs)
- Field bus systems
- Design and integration of sensors (environmental sensors)
- Control of internal and external AD and DA converters
- Integration of display and input components
- Wireless communication interfaces (WiFi, BT, radio)
- Hardware based on FPGA
- Construction of clocked power supplies
The electronics and prototype construction departments prefer the following development tools for circuit design and for simulating analogue and digital circuits:
- Altium Designer
- Solid Works
The conversion of data between the development tools that are available on the market have been tried and tested and is routine practice.
Raspberry Pi CM4 Boards Development
The development of baseboards or carrier assemblies for Raspberry Pi CM4 boards is part of everyday life.
The required interfaces are defined according to customer requirements. The processor module itself comes with a large number of wired and wireless interfaces as standard. The external wiring of the required interfaces is implemented on the carrier board - the baseboard.
The base board contains the components required to make the wireless and wired interfaces available. The short implementation period for complete industrial controls speaks in favor of using the CM4 module. Modules that have already been tested are used not only in software development, but also in hardware development.