Circuit Development Analogue and Digital
Regardless of a new development, redesign, troubleshooting or the transfer of an existing circuit diagram to a new circuit board program - we analyse your requirements and come up with potential solutions. We explain the advantages and disadvantages of those solutions and prepare the successful development completion of the assembly with appropriately structured circuit diagrams. Designing, calculating and simulating the digital and analogue circuits is an intensive process which is used for developing functional circuits. The components used are checked for their availability and the associated costs during the design process.
Analogue and Digital Circuit
Essential for current assemblies is the analogue circuit development. Putting our many years of know-how into the conception and dimensioning of analogue circuit components, pironex will develop analogue and digital circuits in accordance with your individual requirements. Regardless of whether you already have a concrete idea of your electronic product or just an outline idea, we will work out cost-optimised solutions for you and will simulate the circuit parts with the examination for any deviations.
The scope of performance of analogue circuit technology also includes assemblies and circuits for processing analogue signals. These are value and time-continuous signals in the device network. The goal of ensuring maximum signal accuracy in terms of signal shape and time deviation can be achieved by choosing low or no tolerance ranges when selecting analogue components.
Scope of Work: Analogue Circuit Design
- Development of analogue signal pre-processing
- Signal conditioning in the measurement path
- Calculation and design of analogue filters
- Design and test of MOSFET FET circuits
- Integration of AD converter interface
- Signal adjustment of the measurement signals
Design of Digital Circuits
After selecting the microcontroller or processor regarding to the performance, price and voltage supply, the peripheral circuit components for the target device are designed. The electronics engineers simulate the developed circuit components with appropriate simulation software.
- Design of the digital power supply with the appropriate voltage levels
- Selection and integration of the apprpriate micro-controller
- Design of multi-core processor systems (ARM, RISC)
- Digital interfaces (serial bus systems, parallel bus systems, IOs, galvanically isolated IOs)
- Field bus systems
- Design and integration of sensors (environmental sensors)
- Control of internal and external AD and Da converters
- Integration of display and input components
- Wireless communication interfaces (WiFi, BT, radio)
- Hardware based on FPGA
- Construction of clocked power supplies
The electronics and prototype construction departments prefer the following development tools for circuit design and for simulating analogue and digital circuits:
- Altium Designer
- Solid Works
The conversion of data between the development tools that are available on the market have been tried and tested and is common practice.