The pironex development teams support customers, e.g. from the industrial sector in the realization of innovative development projects. In close consultation with the circuit diagram developers, the engineers implement PCB layouts according to customer specifications. The hardware developers design different assemblies with specific layer structure requirements using the PCB design software Altium Designer.
Example layouts for power modules / power supplies / chargers:
- Circuit boards in thick copper technology
- High current application
- thermally optimized layout
- Power drivers for engines
Control part layouts:
- Multilayer PCB routing with up to 8 layers
- Flex circuit boards
- PCB sizes up to 210 x 445 mm
- Number of components: up to 4650
- Test points for automatic commissioning
- EMC compliant layout of multiple step-down switching regulators
- digital inputs/outputs, 3 microcontroller system, CAN bus, analog current and voltage measurement
Development of assemblies
Complete assemblies from conception to prototype, including embedded software, are also realized.
Special features of the multicontroller control:
- two redundant microcontrollers and a microprocessor
- DC bus
- Automotive Ethernet
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus
By developing and delivering customer-specific adapters in small quantities, pironex supports software developers and production. The adapter boards are used to connect programming adapters to the customer-specific connectors of the customer module.
Customization of the pironex IoT gateways
Customizing gateways to our customers' applications is one of our strengths. In this case an offline CAN bus data logger was implemented. For this purpose our gateway was equipped with a customer-specific connection cable and a mounting plate was adapted to the customer's installation situation. The embedded software has also been expanded to include customer-specific functions.
Core features of the data logger:
- Customized connection cable
- Waterproof plastic housing with aluminum mounting plate
- Mounting plate with customer-specific mounting holes
- Storage of measurement data on micro SD card
- Configuration and firmware update via WLAN
- CAN bus data rate up to 1 Mbit/s with configurable filters
- PC software for converting and exporting the measured values
Further information: www.software-elektronik.de