The conduction of products takes place in co-ordination with the organisation of our customers. Pironex essentially orients itself at the usual procedure.
The life cycle of a product comprises different, clearly separated phases:
- Product definition (context, project contributors, teams, anatomy, resources)
- Product definition (vision, requirement, specification, product requirement specification, design)
- Planning (implementation planning, work packages, iterations, milestones, Project planning, resources, time, budget)
- Risk management (classification, effects, probabilities, steps
- Project pursuit, project controlling (Target/actual-comparison, feedback)
- Requirement management, change management
- Reporting, presentations
- Moderation, team lead
We’ll accompany your product through all phases of its life cycle and support you with documentation, configuration and revision handling.